Warranty Information & Policy:
iberry Auxus Technologies Pvt Ltd, the brand 'Auxus', hereinafter referred to as 'The Company', assures you that the products are manufactured with high standards and quality controls by expert team.
- The limited warranty for the Tablet PC/Smartphone (except accessories) extends for the first twelve (12) months beginning on the date of purchase of the product.
- The limited warranty for genuine and original box accessories i.e. Charger, Battery, USB cable, etc. will carry One Hundred and Eighty (180) Days of warranty from the date of purchase of the product.
- The limited warranty for newly purchased genuine accessories separately will carry Ninety (90) Days of warranty from the date of purchase of the particular accessory.
- To avail the service, the customer shall raise a complaint ticket at http://support.iberry.asia and upon the instruction from the Company's support executives, the customer shall visit the Company's nearest Authorized Service Center. To see the complete list of service centers, visit http://sc.iberry.asia and select the appropriate model no. of your product.
- In the event of unavailability of Authorized Service Center at the place where the customer resides, the customer shall send the product to the nearest service center at his/her expense.
- The Company's authorized personnel shall carry out repairs under warranty period only. Post the period of warranty, repairs will be done on chargeable basis at the Company's discretion.
- During the warranty period, the Company or its authorized service center may repair or replace, any defective product or parts thereof with new or rebuilt replacement parts, at Company's discretion and return the product to the customer in working condition.
- All replaced parts, boards or equipment shall become property of the Company.
- This warranty is applicable to the purchaser for free of cost repairs of the product within the warranty period. It is not applicable to the purchaser for replacement or refund of entire unit.
- The external casing, housing and cosmetic parts shall be free of defects, in its aesthetic condition, at the time of purchase of the product and therefore, shall not be covered under these limited warranty terms.
- In case the need of software/firmware upgradation of the product, no guarantee is provided for the contents stored by the customer on the Internal memory of the product.
- In the event of repairs of any part(s) of the product, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in effect only for the un-expired period of the warranty. The time taken for the repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- In case of any damage to the product / misuse detected by the Company or its authorized service center personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable and repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on chargeable basis only.
- The Company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part(s) only. The maximum claim(s) if entertained by the Company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product at that point of time, or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
- Under no circumstance the Company is liable for loss directly or indirectly for any of the following :-
- Third party claims against customer for losses or damages.
- Loss or damages to records, information or data.
- Economic consequential damages including lost profits.
This warranty is not applicable in any of the following cases:
- The product was connected to or used with accessory not supplied by the Company, used in other than its intended use or not fit to use with the product.
- Warranty is also void if anyone has opened the unit other than Company's authorized personnel or if the quality control seal is found to be broken.
- The product purchased is not used according to the instructions given in the User Manual.
- The product is sent to the service center by the customer with improper/non-damage-proof packaging which resulted in physical damage to the product or its part(s).
- Warranty does not cover defects caused by the fact that the Battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the Battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tempering.
- Defects caused by improper use, as determined by the Company or authorized service center personnel.
- Alterations or modification of any type made in the circuitry by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel, as determined by the Company personnel.
- The original serial number / product IMEI is defaced, altered or removed from the product.
- Defects due to causes beyond control like lighting, abnormal voltage or acts of nature.
- This warranty is void for damages resulting from : accidents, mishandling, negligence, improper use, tempering, breakage, fire, unauthorized repair, inappropriate electric voltage, contacts with various liquids or water damage of any nature, lack of supervision or care of lack of every day maintenance. Improper storage and poor environment condition, particularly those related to temperature and hygrometry, parasites from the electric network or from the earth. Abrasives on the product aesthetics or glass parts. Use of another charger than the one provided with your product. Communication problems related to an unsuitable environment, including in particular problems related to access and / or connection to the internet or transmission faults due to poor geographical coverage by radio transmitters, interference or poor line quality.
- Customer of the alleged defect or malfunction of the product did not notify the Company during the applicable limited warranty period.
- Performance variations arising due to passage of time, sustained usage and climatic conditions. Any extraneous particle, entering the product or damaging its physical property like water, dust, soil, burn or extreme temperature.
All warranty information, product features and specifications are subject to change without notice. This warranty is issued at Chennai. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the Court of Chennai only.